View Single Post
Old 24-05-2022, 03:37 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 24 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 352 / Power: 16
slacker78 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterslacker78 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterslacker78 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterslacker78 is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Tried message her few times but no reply or she already left?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kopiosteve View Post
I was also totally in awe of Summer's natural boobie awesomeness, as well as her tall, statuesque, sexy, smooth fair skinned body-liciousness!!! She was my wet dream come true.

But "was" is the operative word.

The first 2 months when she came back for her second stint, Summer was just perfect. I used to see her at least twice a week. She was demure, charming, sexy and she gave excellent bbbj and cim. Our loving mouths and bodies were mutually giving and receiving incredible pleasure.

Then she started to get influenced by her WKs who poisoned her mind. For all that she was, Summer is also quite impressionable and somewhat cutely "blur", hahaha. She started to think bbbj is bad, and defo cannot cim anymore. She also started to get more reserved in her own pleasure too. I stopped seeing her since. Unfortunate really, she is an extremely desirable young woman.

Lol, now you got me really interested in this Bi Er!!! And totally perfect timing too, cos recently I've been really hungry for MORE!!! I want MORE big boobs (so starting visiting Rayna again) and MORE hardcore stuff (Dome 1 syt siambus and bbbj princesses in HC section). And boy they all do not disappoint. Slurppppp!