Thread: Pattaya
View Single Post
Old 26-05-2022, 04:38 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 785 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5071 / Power: 19
RotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Pattaya

Reporting live in Pattaya.

Travel from BKK to Pattaya was a breeze. Simple look for the bus counter and get your tickets for 130 baht. Ride is about 1hr+ no stopping.

I choose to stay in this new condo call The Edge via Airbnb. I really love the place man! Super nice seaview + they got an amazing skypool and a lounge. Got free pool some more! Per night $70 nia...

So before this trip I spend a lot of effort in Thai Friendly.. Got to know quite a number of girls (I paid premium for easy texting) but shortlisted about 8 to try and meet them. 4 in pattaya and 4 in bkk. I head to Pattaya first becos the prettiest one is there and I kinda feel I stand a chance to close the deal from our daily text exchange.

Met her for dinner and drinks at one of the skybar. She look exactly like her photos! Fair, chio, quite tall and super nice ass! Dinner was great, she was laughing all the way... I know got chance liao. Cut the story short... We went to my apartment to continue to drink...then everything just go according to planned

So today we met for lunch again.. Back my apartment, F again... Rest and went of dinner at a freaking nice place called Mermaid. Then after dinner went back and F again until now then she went home.

So I didn't get a chance to met the other 3 girls from TF. And tomorrow I'm heading to BKK

I didn't even get to see Walking Street or other agogo places at all... Lol! Wtf right!