View Single Post
Old 06-06-2022, 09:00 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 41 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 125 / Power: 3
GirthyPickle deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyGirthyPickle deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: Spoke to L16H51 last night, Geylang estimated to reopen next month in July

Quote:
Originally Posted by ProfessorX View Post
I seem to have gotten zapped quite a bit for opening this thread about Geylang reopening.

Please be kind and understand that I was just trying to share info and I have no ill intentions.

If I have offended anyone, I sincerely apologise.

What is does ex-PT OKT mean?

Any idea what nationalities will the Desker road brothels have?
Those zap you must be those D1 stable owners. They see that their golden age coming to an end soon.. the prices starting to come down.. die die still have those that want to keep $200 and above.

If petain and deskar can open, GL confirm will open. So now is how those domes want to retain their existing customer pool.

GL can exist "officially" is because

1) there no way to eradicate vice
2) there's is health control
3) its a free infectious disease lab that can be studied ( WL every month need to test, then can work. remind you of something? People want to go back office work? take covid test. Those sexual diseases doctors are actually quite proud of Geylang "zero HIV" cases achievement. You fuck the WL there is like fucking a Nun)
4) the OKTs there pay taxes
5) it reduce crimerate of FWs and their other "bangala" population ....
6) ...Singapore Men(conscription army is still cheaper) and they need them to be healthy.

And you compare to D1,D2,D3,DL?

1) they dont pay taxes
2) no health checks
3) itself is an officially a criminal activity, it is "allow" to exist until no longer needed. Think about infamous MW hotel..why of all hotels only that particular hotel houses FLs.
4) the only function it serves is to provide those lazy interns and umbrages generals from wanbao and mothershit some juicy news to justify their existence.