View Single Post
Old 12-06-2022, 10:33 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 22 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 60 / Power: 3
Guy12 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Great Bonks (STRICTLY for sponsored gal only)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jezza66 View Post
FR for Vanessa from Seductress:

https://t.me/seductressgroup/215

Booking: First time booking with this stable and it was a smooth and easy experience, with a friendly operator and a bit of chit chat. Amazing location for me also.

Looks: Exactly like her pics, the gif being most recent as she has a mid length red hair now.

Body: I was greeted by a curvy young lady with a radiant smile and a bright yellow dress with a plunging neckline showing an amazing cleavage
Vanessa is petite and has a womanly figure with curves in all the right places. She also sports some interesting ink.
A fresh and clean shaven pussy and when she saw I was clean shaven also she cracked a big smile and said "I like"

Boobs: Enhanced Cs with erect brown nipples. If you don’t play with them, she does it for you

Bbbj: Full marks for this, amazing suction and eye contact. Interspersed with some body slides rubbing her tits all over my body and giving me the opportunity to grab her ass and slide a finger inside her pussy from behind.. Wet already..
Flipped her over and face fucked her from a side angle so I could hold the back of her head with my left hand whilst fingering her with my right hand… nearly CIM right there.

FJ: Missionary first and it was a turn on seeing her bite her bottom lip and play with her boobs whilst I was fucking her.
Flip over to doggy and after a few strokes she started to tilt her butt so she could take more of me inside her .
After banging her from behind for a few minutes, admiring her side boobs and amazing ass, I asked her to ride me and boy she did. Cowgirl and grinding, she knows what she is doing.
I sat up and she hugged me tight, both with her arms and her pussy. I stood up and carry fucked her for a short while (she is not that petite) , lied her back on the bed and finished her off with her legs over my shoulders and my cock balls deep inside her.

GFE: Very friendly and pleasant girl.

Great bonk the whole experience reminded me of Mona and will definitely RTF Vanessa
Stay safe all,
J
Hehe. The first photo a bit...sus