View Single Post
Old 19-06-2022, 08:19 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 230 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 492 / Power: 3
Drifter1999 is a glorious beacon of lightDrifter1999 is a glorious beacon of lightDrifter1999 is a glorious beacon of lightDrifter1999 is a glorious beacon of lightDrifter1999 is a glorious beacon of light
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by jayzzzz View Post
MR for Ke Ying

https://sglonelyguy-12.com/ke-ying-massage/

Looks - 9/10
Some make up on but can tell she’s a natural beauty. Sweet looking and youthful.

GFE - 8.5/10
First time I visited her so it took a while for her to open up to me. But towards the end of the session we started to chat a lot . Comforting and relaxing visit

Location - 7.5/10
Easy to access and v close to mrt for non driving dudes. Hygiene is alright. Toilet is a bit far from room though

Sensual - 8.5/10
She quite eager to please but limited playability. Im comfortable with it so it’s fine for me. Enjoyable sensual overall

RTM - Yes
Overall enjoyed the session, her looks and character really draws me back to her. I hardly ever write MRs but it’s been a long while since I had such a comforting session so I decided to share.
Agree with your MR. She is on my rotation list and had just resumed working after having been on medical leave for 1 week. A nice and gentle ML. Can be quite teh and chatty once she gets comfortable with you. Location is very discrete and perfect for lunch time rendezvous for those working in CBD. Only minus point is the common toilet, but so far okay lah, yet to meet any bros visiting her flatmate (very popular) queuing for the toilet. She is new to the trade and has not totally cross that psychological barrier yet, hence do respect her boundaries. But the session will get more fun when she gets comfortable with you. Enjoy!!