View Single Post
Old 22-06-2022, 08:34 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 386 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5231 / Power: 14
TheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Anyone knows when will be the exact time that GL will be open again?

Quote:
Originally Posted by jovadevil View Post
Based on my visit today to WH54, I wear my mask when I stepped into the house to view the gal. The gal was not wearing mask and I can have a clear view before I decide whether to take. Once is confirmed, okt would guide you to scan TT and view your vaccination status. After that, made payment and gal guide you to the room. Inside room, removed all include mask. No mask is required throughout whole session. After session, wear cloth and mask back and check out TT. Other bro do share SOP for Thai house if any.
How long was the waiting list/queue of bros (if there is any)? What's your impression of this new batch of GL girls after 2+ years of none of them here? I have a feeling they would be very conveyor-belt SOP in service, with little emphasis on GFE and no real need to bother about trying to KC any bros since they know they will be having an endless train of customers for their time here.

The Lannisters Send Their Regards.