Old 26-06-2022, 02:33 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 19 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 45 / Power: 0
Eye1BJ deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Trip To BKK Thermae Bar Now!

Thermae was crowded on Fri and Sat night with ladies, and just as many customers standing around drinking and looking. There were only a small handful of ladies (maybe 6-8) that were comparable to those you can pick at kapoo joints, and these were the ones that were quickly taken up by customers after a few minutes of joining the queue. I saw one of the popular ladies being picked up 2 times within the space of about 45 min that i was there - on both nights. Clearly, she would only for ST at Ruamchit hotel, otherwise can't possibly turnaround so fast...lol. She usually stands at the last booth closest to the door leading to the toilet. Those interested can look out for her.

I guess if one is not picky, you would probably be able to pick someone from the line up of over 100 ladies every night. Cannot hesitate though as the popular and syt looking ones get taken up really quick. Saw a cute syt that spoke really good english that was intercepted by a young farang just as she entered on Sun night. She had just arrived and barely made it to the counter to pay her fees...lol. i would have picked her immediately, but saw her abit too late.

ST rate was 3k. All didn't want to go LT (at least the prettier ones that i asked) but understandable since it was before 10pm on both nights. If they can get customers so fast, wouldn't make money sense to settle for LT, especially on weekends.