View Single Post
Old 30-06-2022, 09:18 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 39 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1011 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1963 / Power: 10
derrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant future
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by samunouno View Post
haha coz she was formerly a beautician. was trained in head and face massage.
Yeah think I read that somewhere... I normally don't like head massage but hers was really good.

Quote:
Originally Posted by cheongster_11 View Post
Mine shows 29 June.
Oops, you referring to CZ... I thought BE

Quote:
Originally Posted by cheongster_11 View Post
Interesting observation. Bro SMRTLTD said it was a decent session while Bro CaptainCharisma said Gd Vibes and Svcs but not Enuff to RTM.

Just curious. Actually how often does fellow bros RTM? Or RTM simply just means good enuff to return ? But can be weeks or months apart. Guess it also depends how often bros cheong. With borders opening up we have to agree we have a lot more options than before. And rightly as many bros pointed out, this batch of vanilla needs to up their game.

Anyway to summarize to answer Bro Balo987. Baby is no landmine unless Your kryptonite is phone usage. Otherwise try her and let us know how’s the session.
Baby is in my current rotation list, one of the 3 I visit or try to visit weekly. She is the only ML currently that can make my brother stand when still lying face down... no ML has been able to do so for a long while. Her fingernails tickling is top notch for me, almost like the famous wawa from the yesteryears. Looks wise she isn't really my type but the way she talks/acts is quite cute and natural.

Don't find her phone usage a problem... if any probably after shower the session basically stops unless you wanna sit around to chat with her - it may end rather early. Some people may expect a head massage etc...

Cathy, Mango, Rabbit

Last edited by derrickboy; 30-06-2022 at 09:34 PM.