View Single Post
Old 13-07-2022, 02:44 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 66 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 559 / Power: 12
plantronic is a name known to allplantronic is a name known to allplantronic is a name known to allplantronic is a name known to allplantronic is a name known to allplantronic is a name known to all
Re: Bangkok Chiong Scene / Massage / AGoGo / Clubs / Disco

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZanShen View Post
Spent some time trying to figure out how to use f**fans today. Contacted a few of them via LINE. Some were not replied and some did not answer my questions properly. Maybe the OKT do not know how to use google translate well finally, I booked a lady because she is near me. To my surprise, she is located just next to my hotel Therefore, I simply walked over.

She is quite pretty. 10% discount from the pictures. What I don't like about her is her fake nose, fake boobs, and fake attitude. Despite all these, I must say the bonk was not too bad. The room was good too. The price was 1700 / 50 min /1 but I paid her 2000. I still prefer the girl I met at Thermae last night
Surprised that you can use english and get reply. There is usually language barrier and most part timers only choose locals. Beside ffans you can unlock more by searching for sideline

happy bonking