View Single Post
Old 22-07-2022, 02:35 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 590 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2434 / Power: 19
escobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Great Bonks (STRICTLY for sponsored gal only)

Have to agree to disagree with you on this bro.

I have been playing this game for a long time and my experience with LF's Lizz has nothing to do with YMMV. I should think my detailed objective FR made this clear.

On the 3 blue notes/$15 counter charge set off issue, let me put it very simply.

My other recent experience with another FL at the same joint demonstrated what basic normal manners are about. This FL not only smiled and said thank you when she received the payment upfront, she even asked me whether i wanted the $15 back. I said no need and she smiled back again.

Fast forward to LF's Lizz, now i aint so petty to expect the exact same response like above but surely a thank you or at the very least a smile is not asking for much? I got a blank sleepy face from Lizz and she started to strip, that was all. Dont know about other bros but to me this was not a very good start.

On the service issues, i suggest you read my detailed objective FR again.

It is clear that LF's Lizz was only in the mood to provide me with the bare minimum which was a bj and 2 shots fj. She was sleepy, uninterested and just wanted to get the 2 shots fj done.

Let me add that i did try other things, not assertive(not my style, i don't force) but usually this would make the FL more relaxed and able to open up and enjoy the session. However with regards Lizz it failed because of her unaccommodating attitude.

Quote:
Originally Posted by expatamerican View Post
I think there is some YMMV with any encounter. The girls are human and sex is very personal. The only comment I have is the $150. Did you ask back the $15 from her? If not, then its understandable she maybe thought it was a tip. I never expect girls to have change. I make sure I have exact change for the cost of the session. In my case I just gave $50 to the counter, took back 35 and gave that and two blue notes to her. That was fine. Also, with a lot of these girls once you clearly indicate what you want, they do try to deliver. I am very directive and tell them what to do. If I want longer BBBJ I simply tell them to do it and they do. If she pull out a condom for BJ, I would say no and then she would do BBBJ. Next time try being more assertive and you are more likely to get what you want.