View Single Post
Old 26-07-2022, 08:27 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 124 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 255 / Power: 3
Piledriver is one of the Best!Piledriver is one of the Best!Piledriver is one of the Best!
My Spicy Love Affair With A KTV Lady

I was inspired by the bros here who shared their sexcapade stories (Like bros Shrouded, EoS, Tigerwoody, KimSiew, to name a few), and I've decided to write my first story here. Damn, I feel like a virgin again

As the title suggests, this story revolves around the love affair I had with a KTV lady, plus a few other characters that intertwined with the story. Now, I know what you guys are already thinking: love affairs with KTV ladies usually don't end well. That is for you to find out.

Background

This story happened back when I was in my mid-20s. I was young, brash, and curious. Things started to heat up when I joined the civil service as a non-uniformed officer. I was posted to a unit in a camp where they train their newly arrived soldiers fresh out of BMT.

I got on well with my colleagues. They were mostly those lao jiao warrant officers who were seasoned when it comes to cheonging the KTVs. They led me straight into the lion's den, and opened the door for me to the seductive world of money, women, lust, temptation... and of course, plenty of sex. Not that I am blaming them. In fact, I have to thank them for helping me to add a whole new level of spice into my life.

One wise encik gave me this golden advice: go on, have all the fun with the KTV girls. But never fall in love with them.

It was indeed a sound advice. But with all the temptation swirling around me, will I be able to keep my head straight and not fall into a bottomless pit?

Chapter One to follow next...

My Story- My Spicy Love Affair With A KTV Lady