View Single Post
Old 02-08-2022, 06:49 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 116 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 212 / Power: 8
pantsonfire is a Helpful and Caring Samsterpantsonfire is a Helpful and Caring Samsterpantsonfire is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Bangkok Chiong Scene / Massage / AGoGo / Clubs / Disco

Quote:
Originally Posted by quackpackyyy View Post
Yeah exactly sometimes Tinder/Bumble is really hit and miss as they sometimes are looking for more serious relationships. I guess Soli travelling is the norm these days to BKK! I’ve never Solo Travelled before but am thinking if we all could maybe plan one trip like a boys trip to BKK as yes it’s always good to go with other bros so we can discuss about the encounters that would make the whole experience much more exciting and enjoyable! Also do you guys go to the Gentleman club like PIMP? Anyone ever met up before through SBF and then all go together?
This is kinda the norm where many bros meetup and then go g club, party together. However, be warned of scamsters here who dont end up paying. Those who are trustworthy are good to hang out with. I have met many who are enjoyable, yet many are timewasters and some scamsters. Always a calculated risk but normally can judge character when first chatting. Best to meetup beforehand before any big expenditure like a gclub. Alternartively ask for prepayment upfront when arrive then trust can be built and enjoy the party