View Single Post
Old 04-08-2022, 03:50 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 28 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 997 / Power: 11
Irondick666 is a splendid one to beholdIrondick666 is a splendid one to beholdIrondick666 is a splendid one to beholdIrondick666 is a splendid one to beholdIrondick666 is a splendid one to beholdIrondick666 is a splendid one to beholdIrondick666 is a splendid one to beholdIrondick666 is a splendid one to behold
Re: A Mother's Diary

Dear Diary…

Later that day, Aaron was looking at me with a strange look. Did he notice the things I did while he was sleeping? Maybe he was puzzled that there was no stain in his underwear. He remembered that he dreamt and had an orgasm but woke up to find his underwear clean. He knew I would go to his room for his dirty clothes in the morning.

This morning I opened Aaron’s door and he was still sleeping, his lower body was covered in a blanket. I was relieved and at the same time felt a sense of disappointment. I proceed to pick up his strewn clothes around the room. While I had my back to him I heard some rustling noise and thought Aaron had woken up. When I turned around to check and there it was, his morning wood fully exposed again with his blanket kicked to one side again.

I quickly went up to bed side near to his face and looked at him. Was he pretending to be sleeping? Exposing his cock to me on purpose? I shift my sight between his dick and his face. Should I just wake him up? Then I saw it, Aaron opened his eyes briefly but I caught it. He was awake but pretending to be sleeping. His cock was fully erected like a rocket ready to launch. The more I looked the more I got drawn into it. If Aaron was pretending to be asleep, maybe I could pretend to not notice too…

Yesterday I only held his glans in my mouth. That cock was so big and beautiful that I wanted more… I wanted to hold it in my hand and feel its stiffness and warmth. I wanted to smell it. I wanted to taste it, making it cum so I can get my reward. My hand reached out and grabbed that cock. Oh god… I stared at Aaron’s face and he continued to pretend to be sleeping. My fingers can barely encircle his dick. I increased the pressure of my grip and started to stroke it. It sounded crazy dear diary… I shouldn’t have done that.

My pent up lust must have played a part. Matt was neglecting me recently. I wonder if he had another woman outside. Had I lost my attraction to him? I worked out and kept my body in great shape. Many colleagues in my company lust over me, I could tell from the way they looked at me. I could have any cock I wanted, but I didn’t. Or maybe I should? Haha. I was crazy enough to jerk off my son knowing he was awake. His father’s “short-coming” was made good by his son. I jerked it faster and faster and soon Aaron’s breath was quickening too. I knew it was about time and bent over and took his glans into my mouth again… Then my “breakfast” was served, those thick, hot cum… After I swallowed his load I looked up and Aaron already had his eyes opened, looking back at me. Ops.

“Hi Son, good morning”.

“Hi mom, morning”.

“Thanks for the breakfast”, I licked off the last drop of sperm that was still oozing out.

“Time to wake up and go to school son”, I smiled and left the room.

How was it possible that we both were so calm about something that was so wrong? I dunno… Maybe a perverted mother will give birth to a perverted son too? Haha.

4 Aug 2022.