View Single Post
Old 30-09-2022, 01:26 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 12 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 266 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1740 / Power: 12
nono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant future
Re: Batam Info / Interest / Help Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by airman View Post
I wonder if anyone went with their wives to Batam and sneak into those happy ending massage shops for an hour or two undetected.
Before covid starts, i often bring such Husbands/BFs to Batam (together with their wives/GFs), for a relaxation getaway.

We all go to "clean" MPs & SPAs together.

The wives get their "beauty massage" + facial + pedicure + hair-do etc etc there while their husbands/bfs inside the same premises gets their happy endings. End of the trip, both husbands & wives were happy.

Now, i am still trying to locate back such places, which is why i said previously, i need to reboot myself in Batam in my next few trips. Part of my learning process.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Black Page View Post
Hello. Anyone has experience with the PeduliLindungi App?
I have installed it, followed instructions Vaccine and Immunization / COVID-19 Vaccination / Vaccine Non-Indonesia, uploaded the certificates (with QR), but after many days the vaccination status checking is still YELLOW Waiting for Approval.
Is it a problem?
No problem at all. My vaccination status in their apps is still at "waiting for approval" since i uploaded nearly 2-3 months ago.

Just bring along a copy of your photocopied vaccination cert on hand to show them when needed to if they asked (90% chance they won't even look at it).

They mainly check on your PeduliLindungi App to make sure you have scanned in. In fact , it is better to show them just before you walk by the VOA counter (there are tables set up there with people standing by to check if you have scanned the QR, & you need to just show them aka "flash it to them").

You will need to have mobile data in your phone to scan the QR code when inside the ferry (for Harbour Bay Ferry terminal). For the benefits of those who don't.

Click on the below link/s.

https://sbfjust.rocks/showpost.php?p=21...ostcount=17524

Your question is the reason why i made this post above.

Feel free to test-scan it (for Harbour Bay ferry terminal).

I faced a "problem" & expect other lesser experienced bros who may face it too.

For Batam Center ferry terminal traveler, please refer to bro btmchiong's post below :

https://sbfjust.rocks/showpost.php?p=21...ostcount=17525

Hope these helps.

Basic Batam Info in One Link

Avoid quoting the whole post if you are replying to me in the thread

信言不美,美言不信。
善者不辩,辩者不善。
知者不博,博者不知。
圣人不积,既以为人己愈有,既以与人己愈多。
天之道,利而不害。
圣人之道,为而不争。

My December 2019 Batam Trip Info