View Single Post
Old 02-10-2022, 07:10 PM
Sam's RSS Feed Bot - I'm not Human. Don't talk to me.

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10000241 / Power: 3356
Sammyboy RSS Feed has a reputation beyond reputeSammyboy RSS Feed has a reputation beyond reputeSammyboy RSS Feed has a reputation beyond reputeSammyboy RSS Feed has a reputation beyond reputeSammyboy RSS Feed has a reputation beyond reputeSammyboy RSS Feed has a reputation beyond reputeSammyboy RSS Feed has a reputation beyond reputeSammyboy RSS Feed has a reputation beyond reputeSammyboy RSS Feed has a reputation beyond reputeSammyboy RSS Feed has a reputation beyond reputeSammyboy RSS Feed has a reputation beyond repute
Thumbs up France muslim migrant threatens to kill teacher who asked his sister to remove her hi

An honorable member of the Coffee Shop Has Just Posted the Following:

https://www.valeursactuelles.com/so...voir-demande-a-une-eleve-de-retirer-son-voile

The police arrested a 22-year-old man accused of insulting and threatening a teacher that he would come and violently attack her. And this, because she had asked his sister to remove her veil during a school outing. The arrest of the young man took place on Friday September 16, near the Simone-Weil high school – where the young girl is educated – located rue...

Read more

Click here to view the whole thread at www.sammyboy.com.