View Single Post
Old 18-10-2022, 12:52 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 12 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 266 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1740 / Power: 12
nono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant future
Re: Batam Info / Interest / Help Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Don28 View Post
Thanks for your kind advice
Simple question/s, simple reply.

I am also learning as i move on in Batam.

We are all here learning from each other.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Daesaster View Post
Stayed in Da Vienna, Junior Suite, about 80 sgd per day.
Not that worth it but it was spacious had a tub that can fit 2 people(my main reason). It was a little run down but i was okay with it. Breakfast was decent.
Wow! Didn't know the price for Da Vienna Junior Suite price went up that high now, i used to stayed there at around S$50. It's been a long time since i am there tho, also didn't know the room has become "run-down"-ed & breakfast standard dropped to only "decent" standard.

Lots of Singaporeans stayed in that hotel. Maybe thats the reason/s for the higher price, run-down & drop in standard.

Quote:
Venew, 9/10
Price- 400k ish - Nuru Massage
Service - Good, very clean place and quiet area, best selection of girls IMO.
This is not a B2B nuru massage but it was fun as the girl i had was very chatty and giggling always.
Many girls has been dug away to this Spa, hehehe...

Quote:
My ratings are mostly based on the Girl's performance so your experience might differ in some places. But i am never going back to Octopuss lol. The quality of girls seems to have dropped.
Sometime luck plays a very important role in Batam, hehehe...

Good sharing & i thank you for that.

Hope & wish you have an even better trip next month.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 10003508 View Post
Went to Delta yesterday. 900k two hours massage, 1 shot handjob. Must nego with lady foe more. Very expensive, will not rtf.
A very long time ago, Delta has this "take 3 packages" & get a free HJ deal,hehehe....i didn't take that up, i took up the cheaper 2 packages & negotiate with the girl/s for HJ instead.

My small suggestion, in future if you wish to take any form of packages or go to any spa or MP that offers package deal, try taking the lowest available one they offered & try to negotiate the rest of the service with the girls. Taking the highest package do not equate best service or no need to negotiate.

I, who do not speak Indo Bahasa can negotiate (ignorantly with the girls), i am sure many who were similar as me or those who knew their language would be able to do much better. There is something called, "google translate".

In a saloon where there are people all around me & their customers (& other salon girls) just no more than 2 meter away from me, i feel it is good that i didn't know their language & uses google translate instead. My conversation with the girl who cut/wash my hair is "blocked away" from the passerby.

Just sharing.

Quote:
Originally Posted by lincoln3010 View Post
My room was beside the spa same level.
Too bad couldn't try cos was already with a girl.
She teased me maybe if I go the spa can get happy ending...I laughed shyly
Hehehe...i was drooling all over my keyboard while read this above part of your post.

You do not know what you are missing out there. If i am in your shoe i will surely try that spa. And i will bring the girl which i already have into the spa to do massage TOGETHER & hopeful in the same room too. This type of extra cost/damage, i am willing to fork out (likely another about 1 juta more for you & her).

Just to try if i would get happy ending. And a happy ending in the presence of the girl i brought in can be a lot of fun now & later.

1. The massage lady won't ask for too much for happy ending since you already have a girl.

2. Your girl's expression would be fun to see,hehehe...

3. Who knows, you may end up with 2 or more girls serving you at one time.

Above were the Spa in-same-room scenario.

Below were message your action may bring to your girl.

1. The happy ending brings this "man" (which is you) 100% satisfaction. Or the other way around 0% satisfaction.

2. The girl you brought in will work on how to make you happier from those experience.

Side note : The massage lady who massage you also learning too,hehehe...

Later back in the room, who knows your girl/s may "cosplay" the massage action with you too.

Like that at least you have a topic to talk about with your girl/s too.

Above all stated were based on what i have experienced before in Batam, hehehe... human nature usually like to compete against one another, especially so among young girls.

What i tried before was to have the massage ladies come to my room. I used the word massage "ladies" & not "lady" because 2 massage ladies arrived, one for my girl in my room, another for myself. End day, i got one happy ending by the 2 massage ladies. And on other days, i got 3 ladies to serve me like a King.

There so many possibilities & many unexpected good surprises. Above mentioned were only a few (& i haven't even go into details yet, hehehe...).

Just sharing a little bit of my experiences since you shared something on what i have often been doing in Batam.

Basic Batam Info in One Link

Avoid quoting the whole post if you are replying to me in the thread

信言不美,美言不信。
善者不辩,辩者不善。
知者不博,博者不知。
圣人不积,既以为人己愈有,既以与人己愈多。
天之道,利而不害。
圣人之道,为而不争。

My December 2019 Batam Trip Info