Thread: North East area
View Single Post
Old 24-10-2022, 01:55 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 68 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1200 / Power: 7
Jouster has much to be proud ofJouster has much to be proud ofJouster has much to be proud ofJouster has much to be proud ofJouster has much to be proud ofJouster has much to be proud ofJouster has much to be proud ofJouster has much to be proud ofJouster has much to be proud of
Re: North East area

Quote:
Originally Posted by yakiniku View Post
Holla fellow cheongsters.

Another FR to report.

Thanks to bro @runningman85 who kindly shared his ML ctc with me(Thanks for the trust bro).

Mission started with me having dinner at NEX.. there after make my way down to the ML nearby.

Heard she's some angpai elsewhere. Mission place is nearby the typical hot playground in the area.

Upon entering a bubbly cute girl came towards me smiling(seems like she was having dinner!).

Told her I booked for x girl and she said that's her. In my mind felt like I strike lottery already.

Paid 58$ entrance fee. Then head in to massage. place is only separated by partition, was asked if I wanted to have a shower first, I agreed as I took a walk there, was perspiring.

Start of the massage we started having chitchat, and she was friendly and chitchatty throughout.
Massage was Okay, not the super solid massage but good enough for relief after a long day.
Eventually after a good 40 minutes of massage/chitchatting. She started sensually teasing my lil bro.

Started giving some massage near the balls area.. funny thing is that she did not popped the GQ and started slowly stroking my little bro, and I also started to slowly roam her butt/boobs,

She did not reject my advance. started touching her boobs more and moved to touching her sister slowly too with no rejection as well.

She did signal me to keep the volume down as there's another customer beside. So it got me more aroused as it felt very natural. We tried to continue chatting normally but was hard to talk normally as shes giving me a hj while talking. soon after 10 minutes of it I shot my load.

As she did not popped the GQ as per what I'm used to. I'm not sure of the price to pay. So I took out a blue note and give her as per standard mkt rate. Her smile is cute and bubbly. Will RTM her again soon.

Though be note that her massage is not comparable to XM, shes a cute eyecandy enough to make me feel the session is worth it.

Once again had another good massage run
Hi, able to share ctc. Pretty please ? Have ml to exchange!