View Single Post
Old 14-11-2022, 02:24 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 12 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 266 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1740 / Power: 12
nono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant future
Re: Batam Info / Interest / Help Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Moredhel View Post
Wah bro u fierce. This type of trap u also can play.
Hi hi bro, this is not just only for the girls, its for the rest of the others working inside hotel too, eg Housekeeping staffs cleaning my room, waitresses who bring me food etc.

Next time if got chance (or fate) to meet up, will pass you one piece of those S$1000 notes to play with too (the 2 notes still with me until the end of my trip).

Quote:
Originally Posted by Moredhel View Post
What I learnt:

1. Those that ask for you sg number or deposit, just ignore. Highly likely scammers.

2. Picture too chio or obviously photoshopped, 99.95% fake.

3. Always state beforehand that if person turning up not same as photo, will reject and no rejection/taxi fee. This will stop those trying to earn a quick freebie. To be used with next point.

4. If they pass all the above checkpoints, they will ask for your hotel and room number and hotel registration name. ALWAYS give a fake room number and name. State that you will meet them at the lobby. This will give you a chance to check if they are real without being in a compromised position.

Honestly, I feel it's a waste of time to have to do all that for small or nil returns, but if you have time and feel lucky...
Good advise above, for those who are new & chose to be adventurous without exercising some common sense.

To me, Batam is like a bed of roses.

But i cannot forget Rose often (always) comes with thorns too.

Quote:
Originally Posted by flex0rnaut View Post
Any regulars have some quick short-time (1hr) joints at BCS mall / grand mall?
If too lazy to think and source (and have lots of money to spare), simply call Hallo Kitty shop. They will come pick you up & drop you back to where they pick you up from.

Only thing is 1 hour time frame may not be enough.

Quote:
Originally Posted by flex0rnaut View Post
I'll be at the BCC hotel this dec
Bro, you are already there. BCC has a MP too. But quite highly priced.

Need to budget about 1 juta for a shot, therefore they're just as good as Hallo Kitty in terms of pricing. Require negotiation with therapist too (meaning you will be the one to pop the GQ, not her).

Info on BCC above is base on pre-covid time, don't know MP still around or not tho.

Alternatively, there's still Venew Spa at BCH & Justme at Gideon in that area.

You still need at least 1.5 hour on all the above mentioned places tho.

May need to explore a bit.

Anyone here got a photo of Sekar Massage which is situated opposite Hana Hotel? I will need your permission to use them too, thank you.

I remember i have one but i lost it somewhere...hmm...

Basic Batam Info in One Link

Avoid quoting the whole post if you are replying to me in the thread

信言不美,美言不信。
善者不辩,辩者不善。
知者不博,博者不知。
圣人不积,既以为人己愈有,既以与人己愈多。
天之道,利而不害。
圣人之道,为而不争。

My December 2019 Batam Trip Info