View Single Post
Old 14-11-2022, 07:15 PM
Samster (eP)

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 193 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6381 / Power: 16
Black Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Batam Info / Interest / Help Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by nono1973 View Post
Do you see the potential i see on you with those younger girls?
Her friend must be worried that she may pay you instead, hehehe...
Not really... I think there is quite a number of a$$holes, especially white, who believe paying deprives their male honor and therefore believe girls will spend the night with them after partying at the club just because they are handsome.

It may be true, often it is, but "netiquette" says we should leave money in the morning, even if the girl is so nice and polite (or so naive) to not speak about money in advance. After all, not speaking about money before going to the room is very nice, because it makes the man to believe that it is not prostitution and makes the night another type of experience.

However, not leaving money in the morning is something really bad. It means taking advantage of a lady who honestly believed to have some fun AND make cash to improve her financial situation for a while.