Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 23 / Power: 0
vichie deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Batam Info / Interest / Help Thread

Time to contribute back to this thread.

1st visit octopus@8th floor the ship like hotel.

Contacted them through whatsapp asking for which girl available and got sent lots of pics. most pics are th2 (all in package for an hour).
Took P19 cos looks totally my type, and read review on other forum she is good. For other bros can also just go there and mama-san will just parade the th2 girls (have gold and platinum, plat more expensive but better service supposedly).

Took president suite cos other bros reccomend that. Pretty big room and big bathroom, slight piss smell tho but didnt reek till bedroom. pic attached, hope it works.

Looks wise totally my type petite, sharp feature (I think mixed), natural boobs super soft and good size (b+(?)), trimmed below. Totally syt told me she 18yrs old
Service wise she cat bath you all over, like really cat bath… pretty decent bj with ice cube, and she told me she can go as long as I want, plus point. cap on do the deed, cuddle and talk cock till phone rang then go wash. Cost is 1200k total and gave her small tips cos she is really nice. I can speak local lingo so ymmv

A bit reluctant to share afraid she got booked out! but bros before hoes

Last edited by vichie; 17-11-2022 at 10:24 PM. Reason: remove some detail that can be traced back just in case