View Single Post
Old 26-11-2022, 11:01 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 656 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1565 / Power: 5
guyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant future
Re: My Boss & Colleague - Janice

J(anice): Hey gog.

gog: Hmm? What? You're already home, don't need a lift from me right?

J: Huh no la, just want to remind you to drive safely, don't speed, and don't DAMAGE MY CAR.

gog: Wai..t waaaat? What car?

J: You're my slave, so your car is my car lor. Byeeeee!!

Before I can argue further, she ran off to the lift lobby leaving me alone. Reached home about 2.30 slept and woke up at 4 for a morning run. but 4 hours of sleep... where enough?

J(anice): Thanks all for attending the BBQ last night, see you all in office later!

Janice sent it to the department group chat. She's up early. Nothing eventful, just the usual work week and soon it was weekend again. Janice reminded me to pick her at 5.30pm again for BS. This was also when I got added to the group chat for their BS group. As we left Church, almost instantly, very almost...*ding*

L(indi): Hi gog, this is Lindi, just want to welcome you to the group, glad you will be joining us for BS more regular from now. This is my number in case you can't figure out who is who. If you need anything or any help, do let me know.

gog: Thanks Lindi, I need money, have?

L: Haha.. money I don't have, fats, I have a lot.

Omg, my mind ran wild, fats... the only fats I can see are...

gog: You are fat then I'm obese liao lor.

L: Haha next time I cook for you, then you eat liao will be fat.

J(anice): Who's messaging you?

gog: Huh, no la, some army friends, jio me go drink, I telling them I not keen.

J: Huh, don't go drink, it's bad, and when drunk, you will do silly things and get into trouble.

gog: You really think you're my wife huh? So possessive.

Swooosh... a kick went to my shin.

gog: OW!!!! Why you do that for???

J: That's for misbehaving!! *sticks out her tongue*

I stopped replying Lindi. I didn't want Janice to pry upon the window accidentally. *ding*. Wah lao...

L: You're with Janice? I don't disturb you. Chat later okay? I'm baking muffins, if you free, drop by pick up some. <- that many emoticons.

It's that obvious I'm with Janice? Well ya, we just left not too long together and I usually send her back after SUPPER.