Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 16 / Power: 0
roganwc deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Top hit in yishun massage

Heres my FR @ J* with Y* @ 28th

Entered shop >> greeted with a syt receptionist with a GND feel. I asked for recommendation and she referred to hot oil massage, told me its help body for recovery and is the most popular... hmmm.. I wondered why ;P
I said ok and got assigned to the lady mentioned on the top of this post. First impression >> sweet looking, slim figure and nice view of her ass when going up stairs. Little bro feeling a little excited at this moment.

Entered room>> Room is small, but just enough space. I also noticed that the door has a small square transparent panel, means outside can peak inside if anyone is standing at the door.

Massage start >> ML very chatty and naughty. Straight away you know there is extra provided, tease you by accidentally touching the wrong places and talking dirty.
She does not speak much english and will speak in chinese with double meaning. For Example, not actually said but the idea of what I mean>> "Do you want massage for your head?" while looking at your other head.
So fellow bros, if don't know chinese, recommend to don't pick her or it is not so fun.
Felt even more excited at this momment.

Turn over >> Asked the magical question and had a good relief of my sore head.

$$ is as the bros mentioned before, same for me.
Pricey but girl is my type so would return.

Any bros wanna share their FR or chat can PM me