View Single Post
Old 09-12-2022, 07:29 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 16 / Power: 0
Dannyson69 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Great Bonks (STRICTLY for sponsored gal only)

https://sbfjust.rocks/showthread.php?t=909219

NICKI From Gentlemen's Club

She is leaving in a couple of days so this is just my account on the standard of GMC more so than the girl. I would definitely stick to this stable if standards keep up.

OKT had fast response and clear instruction to get to the location. It was discreet and private Apartment outside of central, about 5-10mins walk from MRT but ample parking for drivers.

Nicki opened the door as soon as I arrived. She was immediately smiling and cheerful, and we exchanged some pleasantries.

Looks: discount 10% from photos, I actually prefer her look in person. Very very pretty face.

Body: Top-notch. curvy at the right places, yet still slim and tight. Her boobs are man-made but still have a natural bounce to them. But the star of the show is her ass. I couldn't wait to smack her volumptous ass.

GFE: Best I've had. Super friendly and comfortable with conversing. made the bonk ing experience easier for me as I'm a shy guy. And she kept complimenting me for having a above average dong so that felt good for me too chatted in between shots, felt like she was my Fwb from work and we were banging one out. I usually don't have the KC feeling with the girls, but with her there is abit haha

BBBJ: we started off with this. smooth and good technique. not afraid to go deep. Can tell she likes it. Willing to do it for long as I wanted to CIM for my 2nd shot.

FJ: Started with missionary. The sight of her knockers bouncing around while taking a hard pounding was such a sight. Moved to doggy. Best experience with an ass like hers. Wanted to CG but she said she can't because my dong was too long haha. fair enough. I titfucked her and came all over her beautiful melons.

All in all, best bonk I've had so far. checked all my boxes. Looking forward to the next time to try GMC again.