View Single Post
Old 09-12-2022, 07:41 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 57 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 424 / Power: 4
m1r4n4 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterm1r4n4 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterm1r4n4 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterm1r4n4 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterm1r4n4 is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Re: Great Bonks (STRICTLY for sponsored gal only)

FR for SiamKen Minty - 28/11

https://sbfjust.rocks/showthread.php?t=909211

Saw that she's still working so decided to put a late FR.

OKT: Very fast response, clear instructions.

Location: G area hotel, good for drivers, easy side parking. Towels are those small good morning towel. Might have changed since then.

Looks: Honestly the photos posted are very filtered, but behind those filter was a decent looking lady with some blemishes.

Body: Pretty tall and tan, natural saggy C-D cups with pointy nips, very nice to grab and suck. She has a scar on her stomach.

French: She's open to DFK, YMMV, we click really well and i was her 2nd customer even though it's late at night.

BBBJ: Solid, tried to DT but can see her struggling so i didn't force it. Sloppy bj and good use of tongue to wrap my tool. She blew me for about a good 10-15 mins without complains.

AR: I didn't ask.

FJ: She can ride for damn long, occasionally coming in for DFK while in cowgirl position, very responsive throughout the session.

GFE: Speaks really decent english, no problems communicating. Likes to tease me when in the shower and while resting in between.

RTF: When i went, there was a WC promo so it was 150/2/90. If the price was the same may consider returning