View Single Post
Old 10-12-2022, 10:24 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 21 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 147 / Power: 2
Corate deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyCorate deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: Great Bonks (STRICTLY for sponsored gal only)

Quote:
Originally Posted by HyperBeasts View Post
Because of your FR I am going to try her later .
Quote:
Originally Posted by HyperBeasts View Post
hyper beast review for Stable Empire.

Model Alice
Saw people review Alice (Japanese feel) from Empire so I text bro empire
As usual response is super fast

Area is G area.
No need check in or register and I proceed up as per usual.
I feel Iike I going to Disney land in Japan when she open the door and greeted me with a Japanese girl assent.
Don’t worry about communication . She can speak English , thai and Japanese

She ask me to follow her to the bath room and shower. The way she wash and clean me is like what u see in AV style.

Went out of shower and she dry me up. After that ask me to lay down and she proceed to blow me. Wa piang when she bbbj u can hear the slurp slurp slurp sound and she ask me in a Japanese assent “ok ? Kimochi ?” I am like yeah~ . After that ask usual I play with her boobs and went down to eat her. Her nipple is kinda pink. When I eat her . She moan like a Japanese girl . I blood all rush up. And her voice …. She keep saying Japanese words . After I lick her she play with her boobs awhile and rubbed her pussy and say I wan to fuck u now.

Mai tu Liao . She push me gently on bed and blow me again and cap me on and ride me . I really feel like I am watching Av . And I unleash my spermy on her.

As for second shot. I don’t want to type anymore . If not people will say I fake fr or story. U all come and try and tag me tell isit true anot my FR.

140 is totally worth it

Won’t be here for Long. So if u are looking for a Japanese type of trill . Alice is a must try.

Looks : 8/10 (gain weight alittle from the photo)
(Fair , body very smooth)
Boobs : 10/10 (36GD original dark pink nipple)
Room : clean
Bbbj : 9/10 (slurp slurp and ask u Kimochi ? )
Gfe : 10/10 (AV feeling)
FJ : 10/10
Pussy : Tight never have kids before. Trimmed no smell and tasty.

Rtf : yes if I have the time and have feeling for sashimi again

Overall 9.5/10 experience for me.
Glad that my FR help

Happy Cheonging bro!