View Single Post
Old 15-12-2022, 11:29 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 20 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 287 / Power: 15
tangoten0 is one of the Best!tangoten0 is one of the Best!tangoten0 is one of the Best!
Re: Hokkaido aka Sky River @ Bukit Bintang

Quote:
Originally Posted by meekmingle View Post
so do i straight away tell the counter person that i am looking for outcall? or i still go in as usual like normal then when the ladies are out then tell the captain i want outcall?

then what are the recent rates for the outcall service?

tia bro!
I tried outcall a couple of weeks back. First I tried to get them send pics (try only) but the okt request i go down to the place. So i visit the spa.

Went in - got ushered to viewing area. Pick your girl. Then tell papasan u want to outcall. He whips out the price list. I took 3 hrs package - MYR560. Papasan tell girl to get dressed. I paid at the counter downstairs (near entrance).

Unfortunately during that time, the traffic jam was horrific. I called for grab and it arrived like 45 mins later (just crawling from Pavilion to spa). Luckily this 45 mins was not counted. I think the 3 hrs countdown starts from the time you actually leaves the place. I was just sitting inside the waiting area. Grab arrived. So girl goes out with me. We hop into the grabcar. Flirt with girl a bit in the car and luckily got some rapport. So next 3 hours was awesome. So awesome I decided to extend.

So girl called papasan, papasan tells me give girl another 560. Probably if i had taken 6 hrs package its cheaper. So i gave her another 560 + some tips. She was so happy. Then its another 3 hours of fun. Then when time is up, she ask permission to call driver. Their driver came and pick her up from hotel.

I was staying at Le Meridien for reference.