View Single Post
Old 23-12-2022, 01:21 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 25 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 290 / Power: 2
Drivehurt69 is one of the Best!Drivehurt69 is one of the Best!Drivehurt69 is one of the Best!
Re: Great Bonk 2016 (FL Dome L) Only Sponsor Thread Girl

After hearing so many complaints it just makes me miss the old days of true local FLs like Kristy. Zero hassle at all, great girl, great bonk, superb squirting and the level of service was just unexceptional. Her damage was not say super cheap but it’s not that expensive till it will break most people’s piggy banks also (8-9 blues depending on RTF), and that’s 90 mins with unlimited shots. That one was a real nympho, kept asking to fuck after you cum again and again

But that was back in 2015-2019 period, she closed up shop on forums and shut down the business WhatsApp. I still have her Telegram but she moved on to a relationship alr last I spoke to her a few months back, wish her the best. If she ever is single again, maybe she will consider to meet up and provide her services.

Never forgot one of her advices she told me though: It’s never enough getting married, always find 2 people, 1 to marry, and 1 to fuck.