View Single Post
Old 24-12-2022, 11:58 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 69 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 528 / Power: 8
Hellotherehere is a glorious beacon of lightHellotherehere is a glorious beacon of lightHellotherehere is a glorious beacon of lightHellotherehere is a glorious beacon of lightHellotherehere is a glorious beacon of lightHellotherehere is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
Originally Posted by HilfanSgx View Post
So first day, went for Daisy Dream around 5. Reach there, quite alot of choice kind of overwhelming, they all smile smile. The mamasan recommended Katt for the Nuru + jacuzzi package. She very easy to click with can talk English quite well. Face very cute and Body wise gt a bit tummy and rather dark skin but still ok for me, boobs natural I think b and pointy. The shower damn sensual french like no tomorrow. Will rub my dick between thigh. Nuru is very sensual, had a laugh when she slipped off. Gave a good sensual bbj and opted to fj on bed instead of the air mattress. Very good moaning and talk dirty. Surrendered in missionary. Then go for jacuzzi she help massage my shoulders and head while I inside, then she climbed in and we TCSS. Got horny so started dfk and she hj me while in jacuzzi, gave bbj as well when I lifted myself up. Did thigh fuck then continue onto shower then bed and finish off. Really not time watcher cos left like 10mins still opted to lie down TCSS some more. Interestingly enough could not find her in the list of gals from line.
Maybe tmrw try Rika from kokoro like a bro suggested but really tempted go back for Katt.
What’s the damage bro?