Thread: Lor 20 H 58
View Single Post
Old 30-12-2022, 04:02 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 522 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4801 / Power: 24
5931 has a reputation beyond repute5931 has a reputation beyond repute5931 has a reputation beyond repute5931 has a reputation beyond repute5931 has a reputation beyond repute5931 has a reputation beyond repute5931 has a reputation beyond repute5931 has a reputation beyond repute5931 has a reputation beyond repute5931 has a reputation beyond repute5931 has a reputation beyond repute
Bai Xue

Very long time no write Frs liao. Today eng eng wanted to try gals at 165x but carpark quite pack so drive over to L20 and saw 58 no car parking so when in to see see.
Ask auntie any gals working and she say only one gal free now. Have to say first look not really my taste but second look she got this "Hui people" ethnic groups look and she look like bigger size Chinese actress Dilraba.
On the way out after finish saw a tall skinny gal and auntie say her name Lu Lu not sure if she's a new gal on top of the current 4 gals?

Name: Bai Xue
Look: 7.5/10 (Minority ethnic groups look. She more to the GND type with sweet smile.)
Body: 7/10 (Big bone type, with nice pair of real soft D cup and shaved down under. Those prefer petite size gal can skip her.)
BBBJ: 9/10 (Very hard working gal who know how to please her man.)
FJ: 8/10 (This gal love sex, hit the right button, make horny and she the best lover.)
Services: 9/10 (She may not have the best look or body but her attitude is one of the best.)

RTF: Trying other gals first but she on my list of RTF.

By the way this Frs base on my personal experience. I'm not related to anyone or any shops.
Those in this forum long enough know I only share good and sometime bad bonk.

To fellow smokers take note try not to smoke 1-2hrs before session as most gals dislike smoker breath. Good to standby some mints if you really buay tahan and die die must smoke.