View Single Post
Old 10-01-2023, 03:01 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 27 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 698 / Power: 17
cookiesandcream is a splendid one to beholdcookiesandcream is a splendid one to beholdcookiesandcream is a splendid one to beholdcookiesandcream is a splendid one to beholdcookiesandcream is a splendid one to beholdcookiesandcream is a splendid one to behold
Re: Great Bonks (STRICTLY for sponsored gal only)

FR for Naravee - Risa

Booked Risa for 1230pm this afternoon, OKT was responsive so I quickly confirmed time slot.

Looks: First impression of Risa was that she looks similar to the video/gif posted, with the exception of skin tone. She's slightly tanned, but still considered fair for Thai standards. What you see is pretty much what you get. Pre-milf standard like what some bros mentioned.

Body: petite, with some ink on her back. Can see some stretch marks also.

Boobs: B with small dark nipples

BJ: Gave a short bbbj during shower, but in the room she gave a capped bj. Probably she didn't like it so I respect that, no issues for me. Could go on and on until I fired my first shot from her bj.

FJ: Good stamina, can keep riding without any complaints, no black face also.

Massage: Offered to massage after first shot. Not super pro here, but still comfortable enough for me to fall asleep. Claims to have worked as a masseuse before.

GFE: Not so much for me. Other than some small talk, nothing much to talk about.

She can speak some mandarin so Chinese bros who can't speak thai like me will have no issues communicating.

Can consider to rtf, but will try out others first.