View Single Post
Old 17-01-2023, 11:20 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 16 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 142 / Power: 8
staringafresh deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guystaringafresh deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

By the way, bros who spent hard earned money on getting a little pleasure to reward ourselves, can we be nice to each other and help each other?

Our foes are OKT and working ladies who tried to take advantage of us, and not each other who are just trying to make our money worths?

Penalize those who are trying to undermine our rights (by exposing their shits) and not those who speak the truths (by shutting them up) so that other genuine bros will benefit from what we share.

Use our intellects and words of persuasions to make this forum a real sharing ground and not a platform for exercising so called power that does not mean anything in the real world and hence mean shit!

Take care bros! I have too many unexpected deaths in my circle of relatives and friends recently to make me realize that life is unpredictable and should be treasured. Caring among bros who are otherwise unknown is a treasure!