View Single Post
Old 20-01-2023, 10:09 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 68 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 220 / Power: 6
Yenkey is a Helpful and Caring SamsterYenkey is a Helpful and Caring SamsterYenkey is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Great Bonks (STRICTLY for sponsored gal only)

Fr pakchee Of star
https://sbfjust.rocks/showthread.php?t=914633

Okt fast response, shake hand and leg book and go down to location

Room was big,4 star hotel, no issue go up.

Lady look like the photo advertised. Better irl. Looks wise, confirm won’t reject. Not slim, but meat at right places, more to hips and ass. Friendly asf and speak really good English(for Thai fl standards).

After shower straight action. She changed out to sexy swimwear while I shower alone as toilet abit cramped. Dry self and she started to grab little brother. Before action, asked her for a few photos.

FJ:
Slow sensual bj to begin session. She like it slow first then ramp up. Bbj was good, wet and not teeth grate. Suction and blow was as hard as Dyson air wrap blower. After suck cat bath abit and she slip brother in between her tits that was held by her swimsuit. French lesson abit while she stroke little brother. She went to bj back before ask her to lie down.

Finger her and paint. Got abit of hair but some reviews say she shaved it. Seems the hair grow abit but the hair not those messy one, just like abit just grown. At this point she was moaning, went to finger and stuff her mouth with my brother. She told me time to fuck and cap on. Cowgirl for a while as she can take it. Ride hard and she was moaning. Pussy was clenching tight and she had good control of it. Told her change doggy. Ass was amazing, had to spank it. Pump hard before came inside. At this point she was moaning alot.

Verdict: Enjoyable session, 9/10. Friendly, nice service was tiptop also. Will rtf if have the chance, unfortunately she is going back this week during cny. Followed her socials so if go Bangkok, can book her if she is free to take the booking.

Fyi, all photos consented by FL and ok to post as long as no face. May all your bonks be good and happy new year to all bros 🤟🤟
May your millage vary a lot 🤟

Last edited by Yenkey; 20-01-2023 at 10:23 PM.