Thread: Lor 20 H 58
View Single Post
Old 26-01-2023, 05:47 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 16 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1619 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15223 / Power: 27
unfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond repute
Talking Re: Lor 20 H 58

Quote:
Originally Posted by 5931 View Post
Eng eng pay this house a visit ask auntie any gals working, as just open for the day, she say not sure have to wait and see.
First to report work mandy small petite size SYT with lovely smile but too bad someone already waiting for her.
Next to come in Lulu, saw that pair of spot lights buay tarhan so take her.

Name: Lu Lu
Look: 7/10 (Zhejiang babe, with a little over modify face.)
Body: 7/10 (Big bone type, with nice pair of tear drop D cup and pink nipper.)
BBBJ: 9.5/10 (That foxy, slutty look with her hair let down really..... )
FJ: 7/10 (Nothing special, except for that pair of bouncing spot lights and tight pussy.)
Services: 7/10 (Overall still good but abit too commercial and take some effort to warm up and break the ice.)

RTF: May go for her again as her blow skill really good but I still prefer GFE services. Next on the list for this house Mandy.

This Frs base on my personal experience. I'm not related to anyone or any shops.
Those in this forum long enough know I only share good and sometime bad bonk.

To fellow smokers take note try not to smoke 1-2hrs before session as most gals dislike smoker breath. Good to standby some mints if you really buay tahan and die die must smoke.

She's a chain smoker