View Single Post
Old 01-02-2023, 03:56 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 35 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 615 / Power: 14
opqwopqw is a name known to allopqwopqw is a name known to allopqwopqw is a name known to allopqwopqw is a name known to allopqwopqw is a name known to allopqwopqw is a name known to all
Re: Young and Furious Uni days

When i reached home, i heard some noise from my neighbor house and it seems like their pipe burst. She was all alone and i decided to went in to help her.

After helping her, our shirt are all wet and i can see her boobs and nipple clearly. My dick went marikita.

When she notice it, she quickly cover her boobs area with both of her hand and say thank you to me.

I quickly went off as i felt embarasse. I qent home and took a shower and when i was sitting at my sofa turning on tv. While i was watching tv, my mind was thinking about my neighbor body. Although she is in her 40s but i cant help myself thinking.

After awhile, i recieve a sms from M, saying that she is free tmr and asked if she can come to my house. I told her of courze she can. And i plan on doing something

So the next day, when M reaches my house, we started having sex. I purposly leave my door slightly open so that my opposite neighbor can listen to our activity.

I really felt sorry to M because wheb i was fucking M, my mind was thinking about my neighbor.

But my sorry lasted shortly when M went to talk to her bf on the phone. Then i realize, i am acutally okay with it. I love this kind of FB relationship.

The days continue before start, M kept coming to my house to have sex. We continue this kind of relationship until the end of first semester as that was the day M bf came back to singapore. M proposed to end it as she felt sorry to her bf.

I told M if we can do it for the last time? M hesitated and nooded with agreement.

I told M i will message her tonight. It was around 11pm, i decided to message M to ask her to meet up. M told me to give her 20mins as she need to make up reason for going out this late as she is staying with her bf.

I drove to the location that she gave and waited for her. And soon after i saw her coming down and entered my car.