View Single Post
Old 02-02-2023, 03:16 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 35 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 615 / Power: 14
opqwopqw is a name known to allopqwopqw is a name known to allopqwopqw is a name known to allopqwopqw is a name known to allopqwopqw is a name known to allopqwopqw is a name known to all
Re: Young and Furious Uni days

When M entered my car, i start to kiss her. M tried to push me away but i overcome it with my strength. M then could resist and give in.

We were having sex halfway and M's bf happen to pass by us and he stare at us but as it is too dark, he didnt notice i was fucking his gf.

M didnt know that her bf walk pass us as my body block her view. After the session, i told M about it and M was furious and scared that her bf would find out. I told her not to worry, he didnt notice.

M was still angry that i fucked her when her bf is upstairs. I smiled.

M told me that we shouldnt meet any more and then she left my car.

I drive back home feeling lonely, although i know we are just FB and she got a bf, i still couldnt help to feel lonely. But nothing i can do and head to bed when i reached home

It was around 7am, a loud quarrel woke me up and when i went to take a look, it seems that my neighbor is quarreling. The female neighbor whom i help on the pipe burst, saw me at my house door and decided to go to my house to hide from her husband.

After i close the door, her husband kept knocking and ask me to open as this is their family business. But the lady shook her head and signal me not to.

After a while, the husband gave up and told her that he is leaving her for good.

The lady told me the whole incident after i invited her to the sofa. (#will not say out this part as this is rather private)

After hearing the story, i went to the kitchen and pour her some water to drink. But when i went to the sofa, she already fell asleep. I decide not to disturb her and went to shower. After showing, i heard some noise, i thought there is someone intrude to my house or maybe her husband, i quickly dash out of the toilet and saw the lady (Sally) standing outside the toilet.