Old 04-02-2023, 12:07 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 37 / Power: 0
ritwik deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Good bonks FR(💎ONLY FOR SPONSORED GALS in DOME 2) Please put sponsored link

I rarely post. I agree with review in this post and had a similar experience. Not sure how to up points.

Quote:
Originally Posted by imom View Post
A rare outing and even rarer FR, as I've somewhat given up with all the fake pics, fake FRs, etc, in the market these days.

香奈儿 (Chanel)

https://www.impmm30.com/girl.php?id=5101

Took a chance with this lady and was surprised it was actually her.

Pics are photoshopped as expected, but the vid with her showing the $50 is pretty close to the real thing. Possibly doesn't do her justice. Tall and proportionate (definitely at least 1.7m barefeet), really huggable.

Just a word of warning though - this is a shop with all the phones managed by the receptionist. So, asking if 'can do this or that' will likely be answered all 'yes', but they are overpromises. Eg. Chanel doesn't allow painting/69 and doesn't do AR, but they are listed. These are all filled in by the shop.

That aside, she is a friendly and engaging lady. Perhaps lacking a bit of sleep given the hours these ladies work. Gave a quick massage to start, then proceeded with catbath and BBBJ. Capped me and went missionary, legs-on-shoulders. Perhaps I was also a bit sleep deprived and I went a bit soft. Chanel was very patient and we got the little general awake again and I blew my load not long after.

Chat a bit after that, found out she's from Shandong and it's apparently her first time here. Take good care of her bros, if you decide to visit. A bit worried she'll suffer burnout in a shop environment.

Happy hunting!

Looks: 8/10 in this current market. Probably max 7/10 if 10-15 years ago.
Body: 8/10. I love her height, plus slim but not skinny - with just enough to hug. Bear in mind I am a legs man and dun care even if she has A cups (though she supposedly has Cs).
BBBJ: 6.5/10. Hardworking and patient.
FJ: 7/10
RTF: Likely