View Single Post
Old 06-02-2023, 08:38 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 35 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 615 / Power: 14
opqwopqw is a name known to allopqwopqw is a name known to allopqwopqw is a name known to allopqwopqw is a name known to allopqwopqw is a name known to allopqwopqw is a name known to all
Re: Young and Furious Uni days

I wrapped with towel to cover the lower part of the body before coming out.

Wheb i came out i saw Sally standing outaide the toilet, holding my wallet. I question sally her intent but she didnt say anything. I keep questioning her but she kept quiet, until i told her that i will report her then she kneel down and beg me not to call.

When she kneel down, i can see her breast while standing above as she was wearing a loose tshirt.

I told her that i can close one eye and give her what she want. But she need to repay me. She saw my dick erected and know what I want.

She stood back up and bring me forward and started kissing. Her tongue went into my mouth and went wild inside. My left hand touch her boobs and my right hand went underneath her shorts and start rubbing her pussy and she was already wet. Her hand went to stroke my dick and i was already very hard and wanted to release soon.