View Single Post
Old 06-02-2023, 11:25 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 129 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 123 / Power: 3
Blanklegendary deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyBlanklegendary deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by superkk View Post
edging helps to put more semenial fluids into your penis, encouraging a ''fuller'' feeling when you ejaculate as your muscles work harder to squeeze out all the semen instead of it being just a bit of semen if you cum to quickly.

one of the higher levels of edging is to allow pre cum occasionally to leak out but not ejaculate your load totally as to maintain a ''full load'' in your penis for a forceful load heavy ejaculation.

i learn most of the finer points of edging from ladyboys who cam because they have to edge for hours before cumming. most of them take supplements to shoot massive loads because they might be also undergoing hormonal treatment.

i don't take any supplements however. just a healthy diet and lifestyle is enough for me. in my prime, i creampied my ex gf 5 times before sending her home with a pussy full of my cum and she complained it leaked out on her way up the stairs to her house. however, she is addicted to CIP so she was just lamenting.
I never know ladyboys can edge for hours 😳
Seems they know the finer things in life..
Any recommendations for learning materials?
Purely for research purposes of course