View Single Post
Old 17-08-2007, 05:28 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
wantong deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: All you need to know about STD ( with pictures)

Sometimes, I may have some pre-cum, especially when I had a good long erection, & fantasised about great sex. Recently (2 - 3 weeks), I started doing PC muscle exercise.

Then these few days, I have some white semen-like liquid coming out of my pee-hole opening, the thickness, sometimes milder than semen, sometimes similar to semen. But not alot. Only a little bit / stain on my underwear, after several hours, or I see that in the morning when I wake up. When I pass urine, sometimes, there is a "hot" feeling, sometimes normal. The "hot" feeling is just like when weather is hot, or our body "heaty".

Last nite, when showering, I was washing my pee-hole by using the shower, I suddenly felt a burning feeling on my didi. Upon close look, I saw a small pimple on where the pain is. The burning feeling is like washing an open wound. There also seem to be some green/yellow-colored puss inside the pimple, just like the pimples we have on our face. This morning, the puss has disappeared, when showering & washing my didi, I don't feel the pain / burning feel anymore.

I always have protected sex, with condoms. The last sex I had was exactly 1 week (7 days) ago, with a WL, with condom.

Based on the information here & symptoms I see these few days, it's similar to chlamydia or gonorrhea. Can chlamydia & gonorrhea be transmitted, even when having sex with condom? I'm also worried about the pimple.