View Single Post
Old 22-03-2023, 12:05 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 12 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 266 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1740 / Power: 12
nono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant future
Re: Batam Info / Interest / Help Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Setzer View Post
I doubt so if thats the case, unless the IMEI number (of the mobile router) have been registered in the first place.
Thank you for replying.

I know that for mobile phone not purchased in Indonesia, one needs to register their iMei number, just not so sure for those wireless sim card router.

I notice i got a few of them which i bought from online and they works in Singapore and now hopefully they will work in Batam too.

Quote:
Thanks for the reply, already went Batam and back.
Apologize for my late reply in your previous post/s.

Quote:
However, Medan customs officers still thrive on finding all ways n means to get money out of you.
Hehehe...different provinces/parts of Indonesia couldn't catch up with their ever changing flip-flopping laws hence if you ask me, i will stick to one liter or just 1 bottle of liquor (most parts of the world would allow that).

The rest or anymore simply put risk in being confiscated (or extorted) by the immigration.

Execution of the changing law/s in fast only wherever it benefits their "pocket", hehehe.... 2 sides of the coin on this one, there are both good and bad in its end.

And welcome to Indonesia.

Basic Batam Info in One Link

Avoid quoting the whole post if you are replying to me in the thread

信言不美,美言不信。
善者不辩,辩者不善。
知者不博,博者不知。
圣人不积,既以为人己愈有,既以与人己愈多。
天之道,利而不害。
圣人之道,为而不争。

My December 2019 Batam Trip Info