Thread: Screwing maids
View Single Post
Old 24-03-2023, 03:38 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 111 / Power: 6
classicangus deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyclassicangus deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: Screwing maids

Quote:
Originally Posted by whyamievenhere View Post
hello bros, newbie here, been scrolling this thread for awhile, but now i need some serious advice! please help!

decided to hit some people up on michat, and wanted to buy videos from this girl, money sent, transaction screenshot sent, (erased my bank acc no.), they asked for name as proof and i gave only part of my name

then they requested to whatsapp (i say they because i believe there is an agent and the girl herself) and the girl asked me to video chat to proof im chinese as she has some apparent trauma with indians, i refused constantly and then she blocked me, i made some provoking jokes to the agent saying its pointless, i could be indian and just get some random chinese guy to vc awhile to deceive them

then they started threatening me warning me not to play with them as they are hackers and they have my name, and they will hack and mess up and make me go viral on my socials. i then told them its ok keep the money im off, but they went to google and search for a random guy with the same name as me and started FB messaging him and some of his friends saying i received services and refused to pay and sent me screenshots (poor guy im sorry if youre reading this)

ive blocked them everywhere, deleted my whatsapp and michat (number used was a spare number), took screenshots and made an spf report just in case too, bank also told me should be fine as i didnt show my account number

was just about to go to sleep but my main phone number (connected to my paynow and all those sensitive stuff) started getting 6 or 7 chained spam calls from private numbers! i refuse to believe its a coincidence as ive never in my life been chain spam called so many times before even by regular spammers, but i really can't figure out how they were able to get my main number unless they really have some hackers with them

dont think their local as the wapp numbers were msian and indonesian, but i'm really worried at this point, not really for myself but more for my family especially, if they are able to somehow get their hands on my personal information! any advise on what i should do, fellow big bros?
Never ever use your real name, even part of it,
Make sure all your socials are set to private, only followers can see
but imo they are nothing to worry about, not really pro hacker/etc, its not hard for them to spoof a sg number, eg. https://www.smsonline.cloud/country/Singapore