View Single Post
Old 30-03-2023, 09:42 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 446 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1619 / Power: 15
SadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant future
Re: Girl who rejected you before. Do you go back to her?

Quote:
Originally Posted by 3someking View Post
That motivates you to lose weight, improve your looks and climb up corporate ladder earning more. Fast forward 5 years today, you manage to have a lean and fit body, earning much more money and got car.

Then you meet her again and she is surprise to see you. And she start to show interest and suddenly hint that she like you.
The impt qns is how has she changed in this 5 yrs? Woman aged quickly. Did she put on weight, looks older or she maintained well?

Also I am curious she still single after rejecting u 5 yrs ago? It's not easy or normal for a woman to be single for so long if she is decent looking. I look around me all my female classmates, colleagues 100% sure attached... even my 18yo niece also got bf

seldom will see any decent looking woman in SG who is single & avail now