View Single Post
Old 31-03-2023, 09:14 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 785 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1548 / Power: 10
fallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant future
Re: Local Bangkok KTV - Anyone spots to recommend?

Quote:
Originally Posted by kingmasonry69 View Post
will be difficult for a person like me. i cannot recall the route in the unfamiliar place lol
think its not too hard.
dont need to recall everything. just need unique stuffs. like on the route there did you see any unique structures? (a very tall building? general shape of structures there?) any unique landmarks? road name you came across? even petrol station brand / 7-11 is a good hint as well. Bus stop names, or even bus number / other transports like boat. Came across any police station / fire station / hopsitals? These are not common landmarks and very easy to narrow down. You cant find many hospitals clustered within a small radius so its easy to narrow down. Usually people will tend to remember unique things more than common stuffs.
of course most of these largely depend on when it took place. the more recent the better.

yes even traffic condition (preferably with time of the day observed) is a hint.
estimated time it took walking from last known point to destination? etc