Thread: The Clone List
View Single Post
Old 01-04-2023, 07:11 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 222 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 874 / Power: 13
Suharto is a splendid one to beholdSuharto is a splendid one to beholdSuharto is a splendid one to beholdSuharto is a splendid one to beholdSuharto is a splendid one to beholdSuharto is a splendid one to beholdSuharto is a splendid one to behold
Re: The Clone List

Quote:
Originally Posted by sex crusader View Post
if your csi is so great why did you still wonder whether i am their master?
Bapak is an indon troll, bapak never csi only try to troll you for fun, but it seems bapak has stumbled onto something by accident

Seems that your account selling business is affected so must come out to defend your clones to prevent them from going into negative territory or banned else tak boleh jual nanti cewek tak buka kaki malam ini

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hurricane88 View Post
whenever need to rebut...bapak suharto will appear
But when bapak post in any thread Hurricane88 also post in that thread like bapak backup, so meaning bapak is Hurricane88 clone also

Bapak also remember that in the vietnam thread many people also accuse Hurricane88 of many things but bapak won't mention as we will leave that to your personal fan club members in the HCM thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hurricane88 View Post
They also created many clones
Its true bapak have many clones, but its only for me to troll people for my entertainment

Indon very big, susah nak cari perempuan tiap hari so bapak troll people for orgasms instead

Quote:
Originally Posted by sex crusader View Post
yes...i was about to say to that fake indon .
Kalau malam ini pak tak boleh tidur, pak boleh pm saya, saya bisa hantar sarung bapak untuk pak hidu sebelum tidur

Quote:
Originally Posted by lovestolick View Post
Who cares
You do apparently hence need to come out to play wayang kulit

Quote:
Originally Posted by lovestolick View Post
This is what the admin team is doing now
Don't worry admin coming for you soon as well, meanwhile awak boleh hidu sarung bapak juga sebelum tidur malam ini