View Single Post
Old 03-04-2023, 12:16 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 15 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3431 / Power: 24
Tension68 has a reputation beyond reputeTension68 has a reputation beyond reputeTension68 has a reputation beyond reputeTension68 has a reputation beyond reputeTension68 has a reputation beyond reputeTension68 has a reputation beyond reputeTension68 has a reputation beyond reputeTension68 has a reputation beyond reputeTension68 has a reputation beyond reputeTension68 has a reputation beyond reputeTension68 has a reputation beyond repute
Geylang has seen better days

After a visit to Geylang last night.. I found the place quiet.. dark... with not many men walking or even many cars along the stretch of Lor 16. It dawned on me.. Geylang is in decline....

After more than 2 years of the stupid CCP virus coming to our country of SG ,I had to stay away from Geylang.. not only cos it was closed .. but also cos of various measures the govt had put in place. Some.. I found to be quite ridiculous.

Let me explain.. when you put in plae, a sort of curfew on people who did not have the so-called vaccine (reports have shown that pfizer's did nothing to stop the spread.. all these info can be obtained from the internet if you search for them).. so.. if you didi not take the shots, you are NOT ALLOWED to go to quite a number of places.. namely, shopping malls.. where in most neighbourhoods, NTUC fairprice was located. Hawker Centres was also off limits.. and Geylang was shut down. My question is.. why was the public transport system not shutdown? or some strict measure put in place? I mean .. the heaviest flow of trafic was from transport, no?

I digress. Since the measures have eased.. and Geylang is back in business.. news has came to my attention that some houses are not coming back.. not wanting to open at all... Gwee.. has not contacted me after I asked him twice when he would open shop. I dare not ask again.. not sure what is going on.

I also heard from my friends.. Geylang no longer has streetwalkers. Is that a good thing.. maybe.. maybe not.. cos it shows that Geylang could have lost its name as the place to go for some "fun".

Some of my buddies.. told me that many FLs have switched to condos.. shopping malls.. providing massage and everything else.. but I still liked the Geylang WLs Somehow.. I sitill remember the days when they wore flashy dresses.. with slits that showed their legs.. and front openings that gave us a view of their fabulous cleavage... as they walked out of the cars that drove them around Geylang.. It was like a fashion parade.. seeing them gein on and off... the excitement was there for me.

Now... the gals are in their own rooms.. waiting for custys to come.. reminds me of ... Hong Kong... and I did not enjoy the scene in Hong Kong. The rooms were cramped.. sometimes unhygenic.. and the bathrooms were too osmall for even any fun or action to happen in there.

And as I walked along Lor 16.. heading towards house 54A.. or 58A.. I mesed up.. as bro maxi priest told me. it was.. all quiet... where had all the action.. the excitement gone?

Then.. a thought came to me ... was this the last das of Geylang? When the Malaysian gals were leaving.. replaced by PRC gals.. I was worried then that we could be losing a healthy staple of solid service providers.. but soon.. it showed that PRC gal also knew how to give top notch service. Thhat is.. until now.... now.. I fear that even with the Viet gals.. it might not be enuf to breathe new life into Geylang and keep it afloat.

PRC gals will continue to dwindle.. as the country across the seas seems to be headed towards a end of an ear.. our history books have given us hints to when dynasties and regimes rise and fall.. and the signs seem to be repeating on the land of the dragon now. And it seems to be affecting Geylang in a major way.

If Geylang is to stay alive.. it has to change and adapt.. either woo back the Malaysian gals.. or be bold and attract white meat. The price that has not really changed for over 30 years.. might need to be re-looked at.. if not.. new blood may not even turn a glance... and soon.. Geylang would be a deadland... where it's once heydays wree streets of both women and men.. engaging in trade bantrer ..

Seriously.. what we know of Geylang .. could be gone in just a few months... that is my fear... cos.. I still want.. no.. NEED the services tht those fabulous ladies provide.. and I sure would be a crazed man if it should disappear into history as a place once remembered.

http://www.sammyboyforum.com/showthread.php?t=337624

Nice Number, thanks bro A- 1288