Thread: Lor 20 H 58
View Single Post
Old 07-05-2023, 06:30 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1025 / Power: 13
FEDERER801 has much to be proud ofFEDERER801 has much to be proud ofFEDERER801 has much to be proud ofFEDERER801 has much to be proud ofFEDERER801 has much to be proud ofFEDERER801 has much to be proud ofFEDERER801 has much to be proud ofFEDERER801 has much to be proud of
Re: Lor 20 H 58

Been Semi-retired from GL for year since the start of Convid....After breaking up with my SQ girl, Mandy is the first and last GL whore that i screwed since Convid....

Given good and reliable intel on this whore! Just whacked her last month. Been a while since i write a honest FR......here u go!

My fr: Mandy

Look: 7/10.....SYT....facial complexion super duper smooth and no pimples....She likes to tie her hair up....my kind of look (The best i think u can find in GL now) dont like artificial face and tits...

Body: 7.2/10.....not tall....slim....but not the model body type....Gone are the days where we all can find model looking bodies in GL....She wear heels when doing soapy wash on my body before the bonk

Tits: 6.8/10 Nice well shaped natural B tits....but nipples dark due to high maintenance by lots of horny bros...

Service: 7.5/10.....her saving grace! good service....deeping frenching allows....sucking her tits freely.....however the chemistry is lacking though....her bj also not bad sia....enough to arouse my dick.....

RTF: maybe....She is the first one that i fuck since convid....the rest i look see and reject immediately over the years...My standard is the gold standard....Thanks to Big Bird for recommendation!