Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 20 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
worried3 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by sammyboyfor View Post
Any sex act carries a degree of risk regardless of who it is with. Loads of people have caught STDs from girlfriends, one night stands... even wives/husbands given the promiscuous lives that many people lead in this day and age.

However given that fact that Geylang girls are regularly screened the risk they pose has to be a lot lower compared to the general population.

It is impossible to quantify the probability that you have caught something with just a single encounter but it would definitely have to be classed as "low" but not zero.

The only way to tell is to get tested on a regular basis if you're going to indulge in this new "hobby".

There are members here who have been fucking whores for decades and have never caught a thing.
Thanks for the reply sammyboy, appreciate it. Do you know if there are any areas in geylang that are considered 'safer' than others? Apart from using protection during FJ, any other things one can do to significantly reduce the risk? Using protection during BJs is something I've never done and I'm worried I might not do it in the heat of the moment. Also I've been reading reviews and have shortlisted some girls that I'm interested in, but not sure if they are considered riskier since they are more popular.