Old 22-05-2023, 07:47 PM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
cockboi2 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
HIV risk anxiety

hi all, I've been a lurker for some time. played in dome 1 for a few times, for about a year, quit for a few months because for some reason, the longer i play, the more of a wuss i become about stds especially hiv, but then I did a stupid thing and went back to play in dome 1 again with an FL

Started with a BJ with condom on, but as I was switching to a new condom for FJ, I was being careful to dry my hand off with a tissue before handling the second condom, and was also being careful to only hold it by the rim to prevent possible contamination by any fluids on my hand. It took a little longer for me to figure out which side of the condom I was looking at so she took the condom and inserted her fingers partially into the condom and stretched it both ways to figure out which was the correct side, and then put it on me.

Thing is, shortly after beginning FJ I realised she was already lubed up, which means to say that while I was handling the second condom, she lubed herself and very possibly had vaginal fluids onto her hands, which she subsequently used to touch the insides of the second condom used for FJ. And the more I think about this, the more anxious I become about possibly contracting HIV

I rationalise with myself that a full on unprotected vaginal sex act has only 0.04%-0.09% chance of transmission of HIV according to multiple sources. Even assuming a high viral load which increases probability by up to 26 times, which works out to be 2.4%, it's still not very high risk. Comparatively, my scenario seems less likely than a full on unprotected vaginal sex act. But given that stakes are high, even if the risk is low, it still makes me anxious thinking about it.

But then there’s sources like this that say “If a woman has HIV and she has a detectable viral load, one of her body fluids where the virus is found is in her vaginal secretions. If these come into contact with a penis during sex, then HIV could be transmitted. The virus in her secretions can enter through the delicate skin of the penis or foreskin.”

I am going to get tested as part of regular screening at some point. But while I wait to get tested, is this largely a theoretical risk or is there a real risk? Am I overthinking?