View Single Post
Old 24-05-2023, 12:06 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 941 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1894 / Power: 16
itguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant future
Re: How you guys think of fucking MILF

Quote:
Originally Posted by scuderia88 View Post
Bro, I'm married for 15 years.

I need some sparks to keep my below awake on a weekly basis. As a high sex drive person, I need to release at least 2-3 times a week.

I hope to find milfs to become fwb. I miss those sensual foreplay.
Yes. Wife tends to forget about the sensual foreplay.

When I quarrelled with my ex-wife, she say that I also forget about the foreplay like the whole routine of romantic dinner, creating the mood etc.

I say we did so many staycation after marriage. She said the kids were with us. She was the one that want to bring the kids along.

I can only say priorities changed for woman after marriage.

Last but not least, one good place to find FWB..... go and learn social dancing, ballroom dancing or latin dancing. The ratio of male to female is like 1 male to 6 female. Don't choose something too young like K-Pop. Choose those that you need to do in a couple but you sign up for the class alone.