View Single Post
Old 28-05-2023, 07:30 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 650 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1548 / Power: 5
guyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant future
Re: My Boss & Colleague - Janice

Good sunday, what's a blue ball when you don't get it?

----------------------------------------

P(enny): COCKROACH COCKROACH!!!!!

I thank you Sir Cockroach, for your valiant sacrifice. Thank you. *salute*.

Taking a shampoo bottle nearby, I whacked right into it, flattening it with it's guts spilling out and meeting its demise.

Penny was really shaking. After this, I know she was absolutely terrified of cockroaches. Not lizards, not rats, not any other things, but the bane of her life is cockroaches. She was shivering and crying when I killed the cockroach. Not being mean but...I was staring at Penny.

Yep... she was top naked, bra is off and she's crying. If you guys know and have seen young nipples... at age 22, it's pink, and... ... fuck, I'm aroused now thinking of it.

Walked over and Penny ran into my arms, sobbing softly. She really freaked out. And I was clothed, I can't feel her breasts against my bare body. Fuck!

Hugged Penny close and stroked the back of her head, attempting to sooth her down. A good 2-3 mins before she could calm down and kept looking around making sure no other relatives of the now dead creature is around.

Deciding to embarrass her a bit and test water...

gog: Hmm... pinkish.

P: Huh?

gog: You're almost naked you know?

Penny blushed and didn't know where to hide her face she didn't attempt to really cover but tried to shy her body away. If Janice came over now, accessed my house... I assure you, my kkj might have vanished from the face of this earth.

I stroked her forehead a bit and planted a kiss there.